New chic | Co-creating your outdoor furniture | An example with Ego Paris
For some obscure reason the info is often there but hard to find.
To explore how these customization options work, the EGO PARIS site is brilliant. Click here to see it.
The brand has an extensive range of modern designs, furniture, accessories, shade leafs…
Q&A to EGO PARIS:
- How long has this system been available and who is targeted?
The system has been up and running for 3 years now. It is a tool for garden designers, architects and private clients.
- Do you provide style help or tips for clients who may feel a little nervous?
Yes indeed. We do draw our clients attention to the fact that on screen colors are not always real colors. This is particularly true for finishes and the actual effect of fabrics and materials.
The tool is actually used by clients to get a few ideas of possible options and new color combinations. They can also use the 3D function. Furniture can be manipulated virtually as if they were at the showroom. Architects use this function to insert designs in there own plans to help represent volumes.
- What are the 5 things you would like readers to know about this?
* The tool is for architects as well as private clients
* Ultimately it is a creative and fun tool
* The configurator offers a unique opportunity to imagine multiple combinations
* Tests and trials can be saved or printed
* The 3 D tool is key to get a real impression of the volume it would occupy.
More about Ego Paris: